Single-use, not reusable
Take advantage of the many benefits!
If you use our assortment of high-quality single-use instruments, you are always on the safe side. The rule is: You often get good single-use instruments and sterile treatment sets for a price that is less than the sum of the procurement cost plus maintenance cost for reusable instruments. And: The preparation of medical products for low-germ or sterile use is often associated with risks. People who make mistakes that lead to patient infection can be held responsible.
Sound arguments at a glance:
- Single-use drills, blades and cutting edges are much sharper than reusable material after preparation.
- Tissue samples are completely reliable due to the guaranteed absence of residue on single-use instruments.
- The small tips of single-use instruments clog less often and do not harbour any hygienic risks.
- Product failure due to premature material fatigue and material degradation due to multiple use do not play a role.
- During preparation for re-use, plastic can become brittle or deformed, metal damaged or rusty, cutting edges can become dull and needles can be bent.
- Toxicologically relevant changes cannot be excluded when considering the consequences of non-validated processes in preparation for re-use.